Thursday 20 August 2009

14/10/01

Hey doodz!!!! I is back wit a new feetare called "ASk HotWWFNewz.com!!"!!!" This is a feeture were I answear qesteons that me peepz, (dat's u the loyeal reeders!) have sent to me! And here is the first question from someone named Shawn!!!

Question: Hi, I'm a big fan of your site. I was wondering if you could tell me which wrestlers are homosexuals. Thank you.

Answear: Hey dood!!! Why u wont to know about that gay crap??? well anyway, the gay wrestlers are Pat Patterson, Gerald Briscoe (they is lovers, rember when Patterson shoved a bananna up briscos ass at king of the ring?), Jeff Hardy (his hair gives it away!), Teh Big Bossman (that's why Nailz hated him, becuze Bossman raped him in prison!) and Crash Holly (tahts why have never fucked Molly!).

NEXT QUESTION IS FROM SOME GUY NAMED HAK!!!!!

Question: Why was Joey Abbs fired?

Answer: Good question! As you may know, Joey abs used to daet Stephane MacMahon before they was famours! And one time, they went out on a datee to see Robin Hood Prince of THeefs and Joey yawned and tried to put his arm round Stephanie but stephanei got angry and threw her pop corn over him!!! but they Stephanie bumped her head and forgot that happend, but then when the British Bulldog hit her with a trash can she got that memory back and remembered this terrible incident and then she fired him!!! So tahts why Joey abs was fried.

NEXT IS A QUESTION FROM SOME GUY NAMED OT!!!!!

Question: Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me about any famous shoots that happened in the WWF?

Answear: GOOD QUESTEON! obveously the most famous shoot ever was at survivor series 97 when bret hart told vince mcmahon that hed lose but then in the match, bret spat on vince and said "fuc you I aint losing!" so shawn started shooting and did a shoot eye rake and put him in a SHOOT sharpSHOOTER and Brety tapped out like a little girl! but the most recent shoot was when Triple H was fiting Jericho and Jeriho won the titel but then tripel H said hed rape earl hebners wife unless hebner gaving him the belt bavk and poor earl had no choice and gave tripel H the belt and that is why Jericho hates HHH and STEpahknee.

THE LAST QUESTION IS FROM SOME GUY NAMED RAJAH!!!

Question: Do you want to cume and right for my site, dood?

Answer: FUCK NO YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!! I ONLY WRITE FOR HOTWWFNEWZ.COM AND FOR VWO CAUSE WHEN YOUR VWO YOUR VWO 4 LIFE AND I IS JUST TOOOO SWIZZEET TO WRITE FOR U!!!!!!!!!

ANd here is a hot newz flash: I'LL BE BACK WITH SOME HOT NEWZ 4 U GUYZ SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment