Sunday 11 October 2009

10/7/02 - SlashWrestling Third Anniversary Thing!

OMG! It's SlashWrestling's third birthday today! And by a Amazing
coincident, it si also my tenth anniversary on teh internet! I started
reporting HOT NEWZ ten years ago to this day! Back then only four people
read the wrestling observer and everyone else thought wrestling was real!
but then I shocked them all by revealing the reuslts of SummerSlam 92 weeks
before it happened (though the WWF took out the part where the Bulldog
ripped up the British flag and powerslammed Diana Hart for some reason!)!!!
So its thanx to internet pioneers like myself that CRZ has a job on
SlashWrestling today!


Anyway, I get THOUSANDS and HUNDREDS of emailz from HotNewzaholics every
day, asking me question. So I'm going to answer some of them now, RIGHT
HERE IN THIS VERY COLUM! And here I go!


HardKore Hak writes


Hey man, coud you please tell me the origin of Mick Foley's famous
catchphrase "mmm, beefy!"?


Of course I can! It all started when Vince Russo was booking crazy angles
in the WWF in 1998. and there was an angle where Val Venis had a threesome
with Taka Michinoku's wife and sister! So Take went to Japan and brought
back three samuria warriors with him! And then he said to Val "I choppy
choppy your big american pee pee!" and he cut it off! Then they made sushi
out of it and Mick Foley ate some and said "mmm, beefy!". I hope that
answeres your question!


NekroPhille writes


Dood, who invented the ladder match?


Glad u asked! The ladder match was invented by Matt and Jeff Hardy in there
own back yard when Matt was 8 and Jeff was 5!!


ILUVKANE writes


Kane has the hottest body alive, but what does he look like under that
mask?


Do you remember the fake Undertaker the million dollar man bought? That's
the same actor who plays Kane! Only now he wears kewl burn make-up on his
face incase his mask ever falls off!!!


Mr Stumpy writes


How did Big Show's dead daddy really die?


In a car accident. But they used his real funeral in that angle with teh
Big Bossman for realism!


ROCKYSUX writes


Rock Sux!


THAT'S NOT A QUESTION YOU GAYOSEXUAL!


SlashWrestling related sign ideas!


Visit SlashWrestling.com, it's got pictures of hot chick!


If I can be serious for a minute...SlashWrestling owns!


I'd rather be at (home reading) Slash! (than in this arena!)


CRZ's hair is longer than Stacy Keibler's legs!


...uhh, that's all I can think of. Maybe you could also draw a cartoon
picture of CRZ giving Scott Keith a stunner!


Since it's Slash's third birthday, I decided to ask some WWE superstars to
send CRZ their well wishes!


Brad Shaw: Happy anniversary CRZ! You know, it was Crash Holly's third
anniversary in the WWE earlier this month, so I gave him an extra special
present in the showers! Perhaps I could give that present to you too, CRZ!


Steve Blackman: Happy third anniversary! Please continue to send me money.


Chris Jericho: Happy birthday, jerky! You know, of all the bitter, twisted,
jaded, brutal, disgusting, skanky, trashbag SMARKS on the internet, you're
the one I hate the most! I do have a few suggestions on how to improve your
site, however. Firstly, when I do a move, such as a lionsault, make sure to
call it a "graceful lionsault". Also, make sure to give a star rating to
all my matches. As a point of reference, my match with John Cena on
Smackdown was ****3/4. And finally, and most importantly, please call me
"Christ" Jericho, because all you internet assclowns should worship me!


Tazz: Yeah, three years of Slash, yeah, you know, growing up in the HOOK,
yeah, Brooklyn style, you know, yeah, we didn't have none of those fancy
computers, no, we just had RATS and USED NEEDLES to play with, yeah.


Perry Saturn: Some wrestling webistes suck, but others are SlashWrestling.
You're welcome.


RVD: Whatever.


Well that's all for now! Sorry this is so short, CRZ, but I hav a hot date
with a hot girl tonite! I'm going to try and touch her! Anyway, I hope you
have three more great yeas before you decide that your wasting your life and
get a real job! JOKE LOL! SEe you all soon!


DO JAKE THE SNAKE AND
JOHNNY THE BULL PRACTICE BEASTALITY? DID SABLES BREASTS EXPLODE AND KILL
MARC MERO? DID RICK RUDE LEAVE ALL HIS MONEY TO HARVEY WIPPLEMAN? OF
COURSE NOT! BUT FOR HOT NAKED NUDE PICTURES OF CRZ IN THE NUDE CLICK
HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment