Wednesday 7 October 2009

21/4/02

I AM FINALLY BACK WIT MORE HOT NEWZ!!!!!!!! And I've been gone for MONTHZ
because the WWF threatened to SUE me for leaking there storylines! So I've
spent the last few months with my hot girlfriend (I'm not bragging but she
is HOT!) because I was 2 scared to write Hot Newz! But I reveiced OVER TEN
THOUSANDS emailz from Hot Newzaholics (lol) asking me, BEGGING me to return
so here I am! And I'm going to continue to report only the HOTTEST most
EXLUSIVEST newz 4 my homiez!!!!!!


Chris Jericho is a Christian!!!!!


Brad Shaw beat Brock Lesnar at a house show!!!!!!! And I have an exclusive
report from someone who was in the front row at that house show, take it
away LITASBOYTOY!


Hey man, I was at a house show IN THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS and the main
event was Brad Shaw versus Brock Lesnar!! And before the match, Brad Shaw
said to Lesnar (I could hear because I was in the front row!) "I ain't
jobbing to you, BOY, you let me beat you or I'll HAZE ya all night long,
BOY!" and then he gave him a really stiff clothesline from Hell and got the
win!!!


OMG, Brad Shaw shoots his own angles!


Kane has injured his shoulders doing push ups! and it's a shame because the
WWF had come up with a new angle for him that would have been a ratings
winner! and the angle was that since X-Punk (lol) stole kane's mask, Kane
would come out wearing a mask which was the face of his opponent! so if he
was fighting X-Suck (lol!) he would wear an X-homo (lol) mask and say "I am
X-Box (lol) and I SUCK IT!" and if he was fighting Triple H he'd waer a
Tripel H mask and say "I am the game-uh, I use the knee-uh!".


BIG SHOW'S WEIGHT UPDATE: This week, Big Show (or should I say "big HEAVY
show", lol) weighs in at 572 pounds lb!!!!!




BACKLASH RESULTS LEAKED!!!!> I found these on a RELIABLE site so I'm posting
them here without permission!


Kidman vs Tajiri - Kidman wins when Torrie spits mist in Tajiri's eyes! But
it isn't green mist, it's red, white and blue mist! And then she rips off
that Japenese robe thing she wears and she's wearing a red, white and blue
bikini under it! And she says "this one's for the good ol' US of A" and
makes out with Kidman!


Trish Stratus vs Jazz - Molly does guest commentery! And the King keeps
asking her "Are you a virgin?" and Molly's all "Don't go there" and King
says "Just tell me! It's research for a book!" but Molly's still all "talk
to the hand" and then King says "I use my hand when I think about you a
lot!" and meanwhile Trish is wearing a LOW CUT top and you can see her
cleavage and she wins.


Brock Lesnar vs Jeff Hardy - Brock powerbombs Jeff right threw the ring!
and JR says "MY GAWD, IN 35 YEARS IN THIS BUSINESS, I'VE NEVER SEEN THE RING
BREAK DURING A MATCH!" and then Brock does a shooting star press~! into the
hole in the ring and wins and he is 1 and 0!


Al Snow and Maven vs Gay and Gayer - Billy and Chuck win after Rico hits Al
with his hair dryer! And then Rico shaves off Maven's eyebrows and gives
him a manicure! Then he says "now your good enough for Billy and Chuck,
girl!" and Billy and Chuck carry Maven backstage to do naughty things to
him!


Brad Shaw vs Scott Hall - Before the match Brad Shaw cuts a long ramblimb
promo about how great the USA is and how they invented freedom. Then he
says that tonight he's going to imagine that Scott Hall is Osama Bin Laden
and he's going to turn the ring into a fucking parking lot! And Scott wins
with his feet on teh ropes.


Chris Jericho comes out! And he starts crying about how he doesn't have a
match! But then DDP comes out and says it's not a bad thing that Jericho
doesn't have a match, it's a good thing beacuse Jericho always slips off the
ropes! And Jericho slaps him so DDP gives him the diamond cutter and says
"badda-bing, badda-BANG!"! And there's no match.


RVD vs Eddy Guerrero - Eddy has a new t shirt which says "don't do pain
killers, essay!". And RVD wins but then D'Lo comes out and gives RVD his
big fat frog splash!


Kurt Angel vs Edge - Chris Benwah returns! and he holds up a card which
says "four stars ****" and then Benwah sayz "If I was in this match it would
be five stars, eh!" and he hits Edge with the card and the card was made out
of steel!


Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Undertaker - This ones a slobberknocker! and
Rick Flair pretends he's going to turn heel on Austin, but instead he hits
Undertaker and says "I'm still a face, whooo!" but then Austin stuns him
again!


Tripel H vs Hulk "Hollywood Hulk" Hogan - Hogan hits the LEGDROP OF DOOM~!
and he's about to win, but Jericho runs in wearing a NWO shirt! but Hogan
gives him a big boot, but then Shawn Micheals (!) runs in wearing a NWO
shirt! And Shawn gives Hulk the superkick and Triple H wins! Then Jericho
and Shawn rip off there NWO shirts and they're wearing DX shirts underneath!
And then Triple H puts on a NWO shirt but then he rips it off and he has a
DX shirt on underneath! Then CHINA returns and she's wearing a DX bikini!
and JR screams "MY GAWD IN HEAVEN, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS ALL MEAN? WHAT
ARE DX!?"!


SIGN IDEAZ FOR RAW!


Planet Stasiak? More like Planet Sucksalot!


Big Show ate everything in my fridge and the fridge itself!


William Regal killed the Queen Mum!


Hey Trish, I'll be your (sex) dish!




SIGN IDEAZ FOR SMACKDOWN!


Yeah Vince, Mark Henry has potential....THE POTENTIAL TO SUCK!


Hogan lowers this show's workrate by two stars!


Christian should throw a SHOOT tantrum due to his lack of a push!


D-Von! Get the bibles!


When Billy and Chuck get silly, Rico watches playing with his willy!




One thing that happened while I was away is that Stephane McMahon and her
big boobs are no longer on WWF tv :( Well I decided to get a special
interview with Stephanie so I did! And here it is!


Me: OMG, it's Stephanie McMahon!!


Stephanie: Hi!


Me: First of all I've gots to say that I love your boob job!


Stephanie: Umm, thanks...


Me: Did your dad pay for them?


Stephanie: He sure did!


Me: I bet he likes them!


Stephanie: Huh?


Me: Nothing! So why aren't you on tv?


Stephanie: I think my character needed a break.


Me: Yeah, your voice was fucking annoying.


Stephanie: I did screech a little...


Me: A little? You could shatter glass! Lol! If you weren't wearing
anything hot, I used to turn over to avoid your HORRIBLE VOICE!


Stephanie: Well, at least I got off tv before I out stayed my welcome...


Me: LMFAO! You outstayed your welcome over a year ago! The only reason
anyone ever watched you was because they thought your big boobs might slip
out!


Stephanie: Hey! Did you just insult me!?


Me: Nope!


Stephanie: Oh. Please continue then.


Me: So, you write storlines now?


Stephanie: That's right!


Me: So it's your fault that the NWO story has SUCKED ASS!?


Stephanie: I think it's been good!


Me: You think X-Pac is a credible threat? LOL!


Stephanie: I know, he's a skinny little no talent punk. But Hunter likes
him.


Me: And Hunter and you do the SEX together!


Stephanie: Uhh, yeah....


Me: I bet he's great in bed!


Stephanie: Can we change the subject?


Me: Okay. Did you write the Kiss My Ass Club angle?


Stephanie: Yes.


Me: Why did you want your dad showing his ass?


Stephanie: I...uhh...umm


Me: Are you going to finally do an INCEST angle?


Stephanie: YES! It's be great! I'll make out with Daddy in the ring!


Me: LOL! But it's all an act, of course.


Stephanie: Uhh, yeah....an act....


Me: Is Test good in bed?


Stephanie: God, do you think about anything other than sex?


Me: Sometimes I think about boobs....


Stephanie: ...


Me: I love you.


Stephanie: Goodbye.


(Phone call ends.)


OMG, I think she likes me!


BACK SOON WIT MORE HIZZOTT NEWZ DOODZ!!!!!


Hot Newz

Hot Newz



Mail the Author



HUGH MORRIS TO KILL
HIMSELF BECAUSE HE SUCKS? TEST'S NEW FINISHED TO BE CALLED "I JUST FAILED
THE TEST"? RON AND DON HARRIS TO RETURAN AS THE GRIMM TWINS? PLUS HOT
NAKED NUDE PICS OF MOLLY LOSING HER VIRGINITY TO TRISH, IN A THONG AND THE
HOT NEWZ ARCHIVE CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment